Guidelines for Facebook:
- Keep it simple by having one page for all of your locations. This will help with search optimization and will be much less confusing for patients.
- Have multiple employee’s admins for your page. This will allow more creative ideas and a quicker response time to any messages or concerns you may receive.
- Have a policy set in place for how to respond to complaints.
- Engage in conversations with your patients if they reach out and comment on a post/photo.
- Make sure you share an equal amount of educational, entertaining, and promotional.
What to post:
Follow us @ Kremer Eye Center
- Industry stories related to eye care
- Contests and ongoing promotions you are offering
- Local news that could affect your practice
- Photos during the Holiday or at events.
- Occasional reminders for annual check-ups.
- Patient testimonials/pictures if consent is given.